Saturday, March 13, 2010

Reds sleeper

I've been on hiatus while I prepare for the bgal draft. It was moved up from March 28 to tomorrow, so I've been pretty busy getting my keepers in and then making my cheat sheets for the draft. I would appreciate any tips for sleepers (A.L. only) in the comments section, but I'll need them before noon, Sunday.

In the meantime, here's a link to the new Bloomberg Sports fantasy baseball blog. This is a great site for any fantasy player and can give good insight to all baseball fans. The post makes a pretty good argument for Drew Sutton to make the Reds' 25-man roster as a super utility type. Don't forget, he bats left handed and can play shortstop in a pinch. We've touted him here on this blog, arguing that as a back-up shortstop he's a better option for the Reds than Paul Janish.

Wish me luck tomorrow. I'll have a full re-cap of the draft up as soon as I can.

No comments: