Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Reds clinch

Loyal readers of this blog know that I predicted on September 15 that the Reds would clinch on September 28. Last night I was actually rooting for the Cardinals (for the first time in a long time), because I didn't want to back into the clincher and I wanted the fans to enjoy it at home. Unfortunately, I couldn't be there or see it on t.v., but we did get to hear Marty's call via the I-Phone. What a great moment.

And what a great season. A real gift, from Dusty, to the boys, to the front office. Hopefully, the Reds can pull out home field advantage. The main goal (besides home field) is to get that second seed so the Reds don't have to face the Phightin's in the first round. But more on that later. For now, let's just enjoy the division championship.

No comments: